Planning to attend the Blackmagic Design Conference + Expo on Feb. 11-13, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA?
Book your pass early for a chance to win the Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One Workstation.
Simply book your conference pass by December 31, 2017 and you will automatically enter the raffle for the early bird prize. The drawing and winner announcement will take place on January 10th during our Event Sneak Peek Webinar.
*Terms and conditions apply. See details here.
Courtesy of Dell
The Dell Precision 5720 is the world’s most powerful and first VR-ready All-In-One workstation. The first in the Precision portfolio of products to offer workstation class performance in a new, beautifully designed 27” All-in-One form factor. This beautiful, space saving AiO design is made with premium materials so it looks as good as it performs.
Enjoy an immersive audio-visual experience; view, create, and edit in stunning detail with the 27” UltraSharp™ 4K Ultra HD display with 100% Adobe RGB color gamut, Dell PremiereColor, and an optional touch display with articulating stand.
The best-in-class Jack Joseph Puig Signature Series powered by Waves MaxxAudio® Pro audio solution features front and down firing speakers to deliver studio-quality production, editing, and play back in one sleek device. With a fully removable back panel, users have easy access to components for seamless upgrades.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To enter the raffle, you must book your conference pass by December 31, 2017. Entry closes on December 31st at midnight.
- You must register for the 2-Day pass OR the Warm-ups + 2-Day pass in order to participate. Expo only registrants do not qualify for the raffle.
- You have to be 18 and older to participate.
- The prize cannot be substituted for cash. FMC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winner will be arbitrarily selected (by drawing) and announced on January 10, 2018 during the Event Sneak Peek Webinar.
- Allow 6 – 8 weeks for delivery of the prize, once the winner is announced.
Be in the Know!
Join the mailing list to get updates about this event.